Join We Bear Work
If you are interested in working with us and want to know more about the details please do not hesitate to contact us.
Submit your resume and portfolio to [email protected]
Our growing company is seeking to hire a Project Coordinator who will be in charge of assisting our Project Managers in organizing our ongoing projects. This task involves monitoring project plans, schedules, work hours, budgets, and expenditures, organizing and participating in stakeholder meetings, and ensuring that project deadlines are met in a timely manner.
To be successful as a Project Coordinator, you will need to be able to work on tight deadlines, be competent in using Microsoft Office applications such as Word and Excel, and have exceptional verbal, written, and presentation skills. A bachelor’s degree in a related field of study and at least three (3) years of relevant experience is required for consideration.
• Maintaining and monitoring project plans, project schedules, work hours, budgets and expenditures.
• Organizing, attending and participating in stakeholder meetings.
• Documenting and following up on important actions and decisions from meetings.
• Preparing necessary presentation materials for meetings.
• Ensuring project deadlines are met.
• Determining project changes.
• Providing administrative support as needed.
• Undertaking project tasks as required.
• Developing project strategies.
• Ensuring projects adhere to frameworks and all documentation is maintained appropriately for each project.
• Assess project risks and issues and provide solutions where applicable.
• Ensure stakeholder views are managed towards the best solution.
• Chair and facilitate meetings where appropriate and distribute minutes to all project team members.
• Create a project management calendar for fulfilling each goal and objective.
Review, analyze and evaluate business systems and user needs. Document requirements, define scope and objectives and formulate systems to parallel overall Amazon business strategies. May require an associate’s degree in a related area and 2-4 years of experience in the field or in a related area. Familiar with relational database concepts and client-server concepts. Rely on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
• Bachelor’s Degree in appropriate field of study or equivalent work experience
• Microsoft Access and/or SQL experience strongly preferred
• Ability to impact operations and effect change without being confrontational
• Detail oriented, analytical and inquisitive
• Ability to work independently and with others
• Extremely organized with strong time-management skills
Business Analyst top skills & proficiencies:
• Software Design
• Software Maintenance
• Process Improvement
• Microsoft Access and/or SQL experience
• Big Picture Thinking
• Work Well Under Pressure
• Problem Solving
• Critical Thinking
• Relationship Building
• Determine operational objectives by studying business functions; gathering information; evaluating output requirements and formats
• Construct workflow charts and diagrams; studying system capabilities; writing specifications
• Improve systems by studying current practices; designing modifications
• Recommend controls by identifying problems; writing improved procedures
• Define project requirements by identifying project milestones, phases and elements; forming project team; establishing project budget
• Monitor project progress by tracking activity; resolving problems; publishing progress reports; recommending actions
• Maintain user confidence and protect operations by keeping information confidential
• Prepare technical reports by collecting, analyzing and summarizing information and trends
• Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
• Validate resource requirements and develop cost estimate models
• Conduct and coordinate financial, product, market, operational and related research to support strategic and business planning within the various departments and programs of the client group
• Interpret, evaluate and interrelate research data and develop integrated business analyses and projections for incorporation into strategic decision-making
• Plan and coordinate the development of primary and secondary market research studies in support of strategic planning and specific marketing initiatives, as required and presents findings of studies to client committees
• Perform daily, weekly and monthly reviews and analyses of current processes using operational metrics and reports
• Review a variety of areas including operations, purchasing, inventory, distribution and facilities
• Understand and communicate the financial and operational impact of any changes
• Suggest changes to senior management using analytics to support your recommendations. Actively participate in the implementation of approved changes
• Create informative, actionable and repeatable reporting that highlights relevant business trends and opportunities for improvement
• Conduct insightful, ad hoc analyses to investigate ongoing or one-time operational issues