Join We Bear Work
If you are interested in working with us and want to know more about the details please do not hesitate to contact us.
Submit your resume and portfolio to [email protected]
• Maintaining and monitoring project plans, project schedules, work hours, budgets and expenditures.
• Organizing, attending and participating in stakeholder meetings.
• Documenting and following up on important actions and decisions from meetings.
• Preparing necessary presentation materials for meetings.
• Ensuring project deadlines are met.
• Determining project changes.
• Providing administrative support as needed.
• Undertaking project tasks as required.
• Developing project strategies.
• Ensuring projects adhere to frameworks and all documentation is maintained appropriately for each project.
• Assess project risks and issues and provide solutions where applicable.
• Ensure stakeholder views are managed towards the best solution.
• Chair and facilitate meetings where appropriate and distribute minutes to all project team members.
• Create a project management calendar for fulfilling each goal and objective.
• Determine operational objectives by studying business functions; gathering information; evaluating output requirements and formats
• Construct workflow charts and diagrams; studying system capabilities; writing specifications
• Improve systems by studying current practices; designing modifications
• Recommend controls by identifying problems; writing improved procedures
• Define project requirements by identifying project milestones, phases and elements; forming project team; establishing project budget
• Monitor project progress by tracking activity; resolving problems; publishing progress reports; recommending actions
• Maintain user confidence and protect operations by keeping information confidential
• Prepare technical reports by collecting, analyzing and summarizing information and trends
• Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
• Validate resource requirements and develop cost estimate models
• Conduct and coordinate financial, product, market, operational and related research to support strategic and business planning within the various departments and programs of the client group
• Interpret, evaluate and interrelate research data and develop integrated business analyses and projections for incorporation into strategic decision-making
• Plan and coordinate the development of primary and secondary market research studies in support of strategic planning and specific marketing initiatives, as required and presents findings of studies to client committees
• Perform daily, weekly and monthly reviews and analyses of current processes using operational metrics and reports
• Review a variety of areas including operations, purchasing, inventory, distribution and facilities
• Understand and communicate the financial and operational impact of any changes
• Suggest changes to senior management using analytics to support your recommendations. Actively participate in the implementation of approved changes
• Create informative, actionable and repeatable reporting that highlights relevant business trends and opportunities for improvement
• Conduct insightful, ad hoc analyses to investigate ongoing or one-time operational issues